Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happiness happens on a . . .


…Wednesday?  Sure, why not.  Despite the gloomy weather, I am loving this warm spell (at least until I start pondering the implications of global warming, but right up until then, I’m loving it…).
Maybe it has been the ongoing exchange of a fun-filled group text message with 3 of my favorite crossfitters spread across DC gyms, the cute pictures of kittens shared by my grown-up bff, a new skirt from Ann Taylor paired with brown-boots purchased in Ecuador, or a great first few days back at the gym (despite my less-than-stellar performance tonight, last night's workout left me energized...once I caught my breath).  Regardless, the last 2 days, perhaps for no particular reason at all, have by and large left me feeling upbeat and with lots of good and positive energy. Just a quick post to share my good mood and hopefully send a bit of it your way!  Bring on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment